From event design to post-event reporting and everything in between, your event is project managed to achieve the best results. Always delivering quality and cost savings, we will closely work with you for approvals and the exchange of ideas.
- Project planning and timetabling
- Event design: creative development
- Budget control and management
- Supplier appointment, contracting and management
- Risk assessment
- Resourcing and staffing
Global marketing & communications
Whether you are looking to expand your brand reach, achieve high delegate sales, liaise with global media, or increase the number of abstracts submitted for your conference, your event will be promoted through a strategic marketing plan. Our in depth industry insights and large database help us to be highly targeted to the relevant audience and geographical markets, delivering tailored messages with effective timing.
- Traditional marketing (print, adverts, television, radio, e-mail)
- Digital marketing (social media, blogs)
- Website design and management
- Media partnerships and press relations
- Promotions at industry events
Our approach includes a one-to-one telemarketing strategy followed with meetings in person, to nurture relationships and provide the most value for the client. We already have existing relationships with key industry organisations around the world. These established relationships mean we understand their objectives, business culture, budgets so we can advise on the right level of engagement for each organisation.
- Delegate sales
- Exhibition sales
- Sponsorship sales
Speaker & programme management
A smooth running programme is dependent on well briefed speakers and a well-planned programme. Our team is experienced in securing and frequently liaising with up to 550 speakers of all levels at a time, taking a personal approach to ensure a smooth running programme.
- Speaker sourcing and invitation
- Programme coordination
- Speaker liaison
- Presentation streaming and display
We strive for the highest standards of quality and excellence in products, planning and onsite management. By applying new developments in technology, event planning trends and new options in the market, we will ensure that your event is the best it can be.
- Venue selection
- Catering, hospitality and entertainment
- Signage and decoration
- Audio-visual and IT
- Translation and interpretation
- Sponsorship management
- Exhibition management
- On site management of all areas
Registration & accommodation
We have experience in managing the registration of thousands of participants including delegates, trade visitors, speakers and media. Our team enjoys great supplier relationships with whom we work closely to secure and manage a range of accommodation types on behalf of for our clients. We are also experienced in working with VIPs and complying with protocols from different private companies or government departments.
- All types of participant’s registration
- Accommodation management
- Media registration and accreditation
- VIPs management
- Protocol for high level officials